I may not be perfect but girl, I hope you know that I can ride and die for you. You are my everything, love. You have blessed my life in every way, and I am forever grateful to Almighty for sending you in my life.



I love you, and I know this within my heart. I will love you forever. I only want you to know this because my heart is made up. I am ready to show you how it feels to be loved by someone. You have brightened my world in every aspect, and I can’t love you less. Have a beautiful day, baby.


This is the sweetest and the most beautiful relationship that I have ever had and will always have. You’re special and beautiful, just the way you are. Nothing can be compared to your love for me. And everything I do revolves around you, my love. I live and breathe for you. Your love is like a fount of water that quenches every fire of pain and hurt in my heart. I love you more than love itself.


Honey, I cannot even imagine how my days had been when you were not in my life, and I dare not to imagine what my life would be without you. Stay with me, babe. Be mine forever and make me the luckiest man in the world.


You came into my life out of nowhere and made it a better place without any doubts. Thanks for existing, my lady love. Every moment we have spent together is nothing but my most treasurable memory. I love you to the moon and back.


Which angel should I thank for sending you into my life? There must be someone looking out for me to be this lucky. Whoever they are, I am forever grateful.


You are a ray of living breathing sunshine who holds the power to burn out everything around her with her beauty. Also, you have the sweetest smile, which melts my heart, darling. Thank you for being a competition to Aphrodite, the beautiful goddess envies you- I bet.


True love comes at the most unexpected moment and it costs nothing at all. But what is even more interesting is that for some people, it comes with a package full of cuteness. I belong to those lucky ones. I love you!


My life was incomplete earlier than you got here into it. Since I met you, my life has been modified completely. You’re like a flower that has many fragrances in it. Thanks for decorating my life with the colors of your love. I love you!



I cannot live without you. I want to spend the rest of my life making every day we have together a little better than the day before. Our love doesn’t get old; it just gets stronger. It is like a beautiful rose that will never wilt. I can feel your heart beating in my chest, and I am so happy we found each other.


Whether the soul lives within the heart or the heart beats within the soul, I wish to let you know that my love for you is true. You live inside of me as I live in you and nothing is going to change this. I am ready to spend the rest of my life loving you because you are a gem that is worth keeping forever.



Just one text from you is enough to make my whole day better. My heart skips a beat when I see your name pop up on my phone. Just thinking of you makes me smile. I love you so much.


To make it easier to express your emotions and feelings of love to your partner, goodnight text for her will help you describe exactly how you are feeling with the most simple wording.