I don’t even know how to tell you how much I love you. You’re the first thing I think of when I wake up and my last thought before I go to sleep. Everything I see reminds me of you and the things that we’ve shared together. Being with you has opened up my world, and I feel like I see things differently now, in a good way. I know we fight sometimes, but I just wanted to tell you, so you know for sure that I love you with everything I have. There is nothing left for anyone else. It’s just you, baby. I. Love. You.





My baby! The love I have for you keeps increasing without control. You’re all in my head because I keep picturing your cute face now and then. Your charm has caged me, and I don’t wish to leave your domain ever again. Ever since I met you, my mind knew I’ve found the one for me, and my head knew that I’m complete. Even my little eyes saw your charms, and they got stuck. My perfection, I’m waiting for you to take me away. I love you very much, my sweetheart.


I can’t believe there was a time in my life when I didn’t have you. I can’t believe there were mornings where I didn’t wake up next to you. I can’t believe there were evenings where I didn’t kiss you goodnight. I can’t believe there were days where I didn’t think of you and jokes I didn’t share with you. You have become a part of me and who I am, and I am so thankful for it. I’m just as crazy about you today as I was when we first started dating, and every day I fall in love with you a little bit more. You mean so much to me, sweetheart. I love you.


My lovely boyfriend, You are my Mr handsome, You are my one in a million Remembering you always makes me cum Love you with all my hearti.


I love you so much! You are seriously my best friend! My rock! The sun to my cloudy day! My one true love! I don’t know what I would do without you! I’ve been blessed with the best!



You have stolen my heart and please never let it go ever again. Without you, I do not even want to imagine my life even for a single moment. Thanks for being mine forever and always. Love you too much.


I agree that your charms and charisma stole me away at first sight. The love from your heart is still unfathomable because I still doubt that I deserve such great affection. You have become my companion when I’m sad and a contributor to happiness in my life. I wonder what and how I will face life without you. Your first glance changed everything about me. You are an angel sent from heaven to revamp my life, and I love you.


I won’t stop at anything in loving you because you are everything I need and more. The feeling I get from the love you pour on me takes me to the sky, and I don’t want this feeling to end for anything in the world. I pray that nothing separates us because, with you, I feel alive.


If love were to be a drug, then I would be an addict. Because not a day goes by without me yearning for you and your love. You’re everything I think about; you’re the last thing on my mind when I hit the bed every night and the first thing on my mind when I wake up. I cherish every moment with you and I look forward to a better tomorrow with you beside me all the way. I love you dearly.


You are the best thing that has happened to me. You are the most amazing guy in the world. You treat me the way a woman should be treated. You are the ground that I stand on, my knight in shining armor. I love you to the moon and back and then some. I could never ask for a more amazing boyfriend, because I have the best one already. I never want to go a day without you, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much baby, forever and always.


In a world of chaos, pain, and suffering. As I look forward to seeing you again, it makes my trials and tribulations less hectic knowing that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. At the end of the day, I’ll see you again.


The little things you say to me always put a smile on my face. You make me want to listen to love songs, you still give me butterflies, and you make me speechless. I don’t know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing person like you in my life. You’re the best boyfriend anyone could have asked for. I am truly blessed. I love you to infinity and beyond.


You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have and for everything we will have. You are the only man I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don’t even want to think about it. All I want to think about is you. You are the love of my life. I love you. I always will love you until the day that I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and your face will be the last face that I see.


I need your care and attention right now. Baby, can you come running because I’m going haywire from missing you. Touch my face and kiss my lips; they have missed you. Every part of me misses you badly. Being with you gives me this sweet feeling that I can’t get over. All the sweet memories we had in the past are the only things keeping me sane. I want to be there, next to you, feeling your warmth and smiling at your jokes. I want to start my future with you right away. I love you.


Nothing can measure the depth of my love for you. Nothing can compete with the joy you give to me, and nothing measures up to what you mean to me. I love you, and I have no reason to present as the basis of my undying affection. You have shaped my life for the better, and I bless the day we met. That was the best day of my life. I want you to know that I love you always.


Just as every woman needs a man; a man to lean on when all strength is gone. Your presence always brings solace to my troubled me and comfort me during hard times. Your care and love protect me from every dart of pain and loneliness. I need you so much more as plants need carbon dioxide to stay alive. I need you more than ever before, my love. I love you so much more than you could ever imagine.


I love you with all my heart. Together, we have created a beautiful world. Through many fights and plenty of hardships in the past years, we have been together, and we’re still working to better our future as a couple. I’m always here for you baby! I love you!



Regardless of how stressful my day maybe, I know that at the end of the day I have the ultimate stress reliever that I can rely on during my darkest times, which are my thoughts about you and the love that you have planted so firmly into my soul.


I just wanted to do something simple to say you’re amazing and putting that smile I love so much on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I’ve been flying on Cloud 9, and I have not come down yet. I still don’t know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life. My dream has come true!


Words can never justify my love and adoration for you. You are the most amazing and beautiful person both inside and out I have ever met. I’m forever grateful to God for sending you into my life. May God bless us to be together just like this forever, my love!


Love has no time limit or boundaries. Express your emotions through good morning paragraphs for boyfriend and make him fall in love.