The best of long love messages for her from the heart. Sweet and romantic long love paragraphs for your girlfriend from the heart.




1. I thought words were the only tools of complimenting a Queen, but each time I look at you, my eyes give compliments I’m fallible to describe. I wish my mouth could tell you how I feel about how you make me feel, but words fail me. I want to touch you in a way that sends my love messages through your skin. I wish I could wake up by your side, it will make my day beautiful like a white wedding gown adorns a wardrobe. I love you like I love to see your face.


2. I sought for love in this earthly world, then I found you silent in my heart. You’re the peace that covers the noise in my storm, your face sends message that only my heart can explain. I would cover you with love when it’s cold, and when it’s hot, I will keep you under the temperature of love. You unveiled true love to me in the most grandeur manner. I will only ask that you stay with me to share the brightness of this love.


3. Nothing is new on earth, but my love for you is newer than a new day. I’ll take you to the front line of my heart and cover you in the depth of my mind. If I lost many things in this world, your place and being in my heart cannot be found wanting. Shielding you is akin to shielding my heart. I blink my eyes because I wanna capture beautiful moments of looking at you. You’re the perfect picture of my heart. I’ll take you from the earth and put you in the heavens of my heart.


4. I’m a half moon, you make me complete a full moon. I’ll moon over you because you’re my largest satellite. You’re a beam of sunlight, you stand out as the richest colour in the rainbow. Knowing you have conditioned my heart to loyalty and a faith that cannot be shaken with you by my side. I’ll look at you with the look of love, even when you stand to be hated. You breathe life into me each time you call my name, it’s safe to call you my creator, I’ll live for you. Can’t love you less.



5. I’ll always love those legs, with them, you gracefully walked into my life to set everything right. I can’t seem to get enough of your eyes, they pop out with love and gaze with affection. Your heart aggrandized mine and made it a home for our love to be nurtured. I’m a freshwater and you’re the waterbird that inhabits my environment. I’m grateful to your hands, with them you beckoned on me when I was on the verge of giving up on love. I don’t wanna experience what it feels like to miss you and long for your breath on my face, I’ll rather make a home for you, where you can stay each second of every minute. Thanks to you, the earth hole in my heart was filled with the bubbles of love.


6. The bed was made, so I could lie by you till eternity. You’re the ocean of passion which separates me from loneliness. I wouldn’t mind turning into an enigmatic pillar of salt just to look back and save you from destruction. Your happiness matters to me, my love for you flows to the heels of my body until I became head over heels in love with you. I do not wish to change something about me and that is my love for you.


7. After meeting you, my heart became a magical place. After kissing you, my lips became a wetland flooded with passion. Loving you is so natural to me, it makes everything right. If you ever saw my bended knees, I must have been praying for you, if you ever saw my eyes shut, I must have been dreaming about you and if you saw me waiting, it must have been for you. I love you more than it can be written in this piece.




8. If time should stop, it would be for you, if the sun and the moon should stand still, it will be by your command. The universe and all that is in it answers to your demand and I am not an exception. I am always at your beckon and call, it makes my heart leap for joy. You and I are like Mary and her little lamb, for everywhere you go, I’ll be sure to go with you. The ends of the earth ain’t far enough for me to ride with you. You make me happy than the rain makes the soil happy.



9. My mind has become a host of love rather than logic. My heart no longer pumps blood, it carries love. I may see everything as beautiful but one is amazing and that is you. If I could cover you like the cloud covers the earth, I will, just to protect you. I don’t mind giving all up for you, you’re worth it. Love became a sweet experience for me when you stepped in and became the seat of my loving emotions. You’re the best, no wonder you came in a shining armour.


10. I mined my heart in search of love, as a miner mined the earth for oil. You came unaware to me, then love began pouring until it ran over in my heart. I wish I could call you all the endearing pet names in the world, yet it won’t describe how I feel for you. You are many things and everything to me. If I could hold you tighter than how a stranded man holds onto a cliff in the middle of the ocean, I will. My goal is a lasting relationship with you and my purpose is an unconditional love for you.